Stirling Castle is my first stop to visit in this local tour booked via Viator. Just a brief introduction what this castle amazed me that was built in the 15th and 16th centuries and some buildings remained from the 14th century. Its strong defensive position surrounded by 3 sides of steep cliffs make the strong impression.
- Tour: Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond day tour
- Date of tour: 1 May 16
- Price: SGD 72.54 per person (This price has included the tour in Loch Lomond.)
- Duration: 9 hours
- Local tour agent: Rabbie’s Trail Burners Ltd
- Local tour guide/driver: James
- Driver/Guide (They are the same person)
- Modern Mercedes minivan with aircon
- Entrance fee to Stirling Castle (£14.50 = SGD 28.57 per person)
- Food & Beverages
My driver and guide of the day. He was able to tell you all the scottish-related history from the moment we board the bus until we alighted the bus. Of course, it is their job to know but he is brilliant.
Before we entered, we had to buy ticket first as this tour was not included and was not free to public too.
Mark my footprint here.
Let’s begin the castle tour.
The interior of the castle.
The view outside the castle.
The view inside the castle.
This session is all about musical instruments used in the castle.
This was the royal palace that built in the later stage by King James V for his wife.
After seeing these artificial food, it was our turn to fill our empty stomach.
So many photos to share. This had summed up my first stop at Stirling Castle.